YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 20 October 2014

14 days

hello internet. 2 weeks of hell but the good thing is coming to an end. my mum had join a camp at PD for 14 days!!! first time ever in my life did my mum leave us on our own for this long. at first part of me was like wohooo freedom but then i was so wrong.........

the day before she go she wrote a long list of duties each of us must carry out except for my brother and mines was the longest of them all. here's my list:
-cook dinner and lunch
-clean up after cooking
-mop the floor
-hang the clothes
-wake up at 5 for my little bro to go to school (hateeeeee this job the most)
-prepare breakfast for everybody
-boil water
(look easy to do but in actual not at all haha)
my older sister can escape because of spm and so the next in line is me and i have no excuse to give.

so yeap even though is stressful no actually very stressful until pimples started to pop out but i had realize something my mum is a superwoman:




imaging just 2 weeks and is hell but my mum had been doing it for everyday and years. yeap my mum on her own rise up all of us. a real hero she is!

*is not my mum only is your mum too tehee* :D






No comments:

Post a Comment