YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 21 March 2016

a new chapter

Hello readers :)
Is been awhile since i last blog (i always start my blog this way because i suck at starting it haha).
I officially finish working on 17th of March on a Thursday at Yellow Brick Road cafe. To be honest i never regret working there because it taught me so much even beyond my ability to manage things and multitasking. People say multitasking is bad because you cannot focus on so many things at once but in some situation you have no choice.
A short letter to ybr:
Thank you for giving me such a great experience.
Thank you for accepting my bad attitudes sometimes especially during busy hours and things go wrong.
Thank you for bearing all my mistakes big and small alike.
Thank you for teaching me to always smile even when you are in a bad mood.
Thank you for teaching me patients especially when face with difficult customers ( in my heart i really want to punch them real hard)
Thank you for giving me free food and free coffee :))
Thank you for EVERYTHING for this two and a half months at ybr.

                                 Sorry but i don't think so haha

I really enjoyed working with each and everyone of ybr's member. Will miss all of you :(

I am starting college tomorrow. Really really nervous!! Hope everything goes well.
Staying in the university hostel is not so bad after all. Is a apartment with 4 rooms and each room has 2 members. So do the maths all together 8 people staying under one roof. Besides, Sunway Pyramid is only a walking distance away and everyday i can watch people have fun at Sunway Lagoon haha. ( so much memories flashes back man )

That's all for now. All the best to all my friends out there who are like me starting college soon. You can have new friends but don't you dare forget me bleh :p

No comments:

Post a Comment